Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Welcome to Full Gospel Life!

Hello, friends, my name is Andy Bodfish. (Pronounced "Bod" as in "Body" and "Fish" as in "Fish"). :) I am starting this blog under the recommendation of a truly great friend. The purpose of this blog is to share with you the truth of the Word of God in such a way as to leave you with your faith encouraged, strengthened and built up in the Lord.

You know, there is no circumstance, no problem too big; there is no sickness or disease too strong or incurable; no mountain, no valley, no river too wide or too deep; there is nothing in this world or out of this world too powerful, too insurmountable, too difficult or impossible or overwhelming that God, through His word can't handle.

Faith always finds a way. Faith is always victorious. "And this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." 1 John 5:4

I welcome any and all questions about the Bible. Whether it be a question about a particular passage, or just a general question about a post I may make. In fact, I believe that the direction this blog goes depends completely upon people writing in, commenting on, and questioning what I have said in a blog. So please, feel free to write and comment on anything you wish and let's see what the Lord reveals to us.

1 comment:

  1. What a great intro to this blog, Bod! I really like the photograph, but I like the blog summary even better! Faith ALWAYS finds a way! When I ran the one marathon I did in my life, I can honestly say that without the cheering bystanders, I would've not much cared to finish. I trust that this blog will be a cheering voice standing by to encourage others in the ultimate race of all time: the race of faith!

    ReplyDelete